Tuesday 26 April 2016

Dividend from Coba: April 2016


Coba, a German bank

My first ever real dividend from Coba was paid out now in April. I have previously made a "dividend" booking on it but that was a failed sale of share rights which I neither wanted to or should have done. Coba is still not out of the woods but they themselves at least consider themselves to be so close that they even decide to pay out a dividend. Personally I think/hope that they will not be forced to take any further impairment costs due to old garbage. I am however certain that the future will bring new issues.

For my 530 shares I received a total of 106 € or 0.2 € per share. I do not have to pay any taxes on that and therefore the full 106 € are paid in as cash to my broker account. This then gives me a YoC of 1.6% which is awful but at least it is a start.

To find out more about Coba then please visit analysis of Coba 2016.

To see my total dividend flow then please visit the Stock Dividends page that will soon be updated. 

No comments: