Tuesday 13 December 2016

Summary of November


Summary, November, 2016

The report is once again late and this time it is due to that we went for a twelve days vacation to Cape Verde and it was the first proper vacation that I took this year so I needed a bit of sun. Around 30 degrees each day and sun, sun, sun. This was my first all inclusive trip and in the beginning it was dangerous with testing everything that was on offer. At some point one did get a bit fed up and simply took what one assumed or knew that one would like... I also ended up doing 2.5 hours of beach volleyball and 30 minutes of water fitness each day which was a nice and welcoming change to what I have been up to during the autumn. Focus has during the entire autumn been to establish myself 100% in my new job. This has now succeeded and next year I will turn my focus slightly more back to myself and especially my own health, via more sport, will be on the agenda.

For the previous summary please visit Summary of October 2016 and here you can see my stock portfolio as it is.


November, 2016, Invested, Current


The total invested value is now up at: 87,939 € including a realised loss of -3,757 €. No stocks were bought.


Current, holdings, 2016, November


The value of the portfolio is today: 88,414 € and spread out I now have around 546 € in cash on the account. The combined unrealised and realised loss is now at: 475 € (1%) which is bad but better than it has been for a long, long time.


November, 2016, Me versus DAX


DAX made a giant leap forward during November and went up to 11,285 points which means an increase of +5.8% compared to last month. My stocks did however to better and increased with  6.5% during the same period. 

Conclusion: This is now the third month in a row that my stocks perform better than DAX we shall see how long that can keep up. My banks, energy (oil + electricity) as well as car companies are still all massively pushed down even though the banks have started to recover a little from their latest rock bottom dive.

No comments: