Tuesday 24 April 2018

Stock bought April: ETF Russia


Logo of HSBC the holder of ETF Russia

As some of you might have noticed I have started to push in more money into ETFs than what I have ever previously done. By the look of it I am still doing that in a contrarian fashion for good and bad. Now that there have been hard words from May as well as from Trump the Russian index dropped down significantly (around -20%) and this at a time when the oil price keeps climbing. The Russian economy is very strongly connected with their oil and gas reserves and for this very reason I have no fear.

I therefore pushed up my investment by buying an additional 280 parts. Including fees I spent 2273.3 € and in total I now own 550 parts in ETF Russia at a total value of 4217 €.

To take a look at my current Stock Portfolio then please click on the link. The portfolio will however not be fully updated until the end of the month.

No comments: