Tuesday 6 September 2016

Dividend from ETF Russia, TJX and Intel: September 2016


There seem to be no boarder on how lazy I have become in terms of making publication so as it goes for the quarter reports it will also become with reporting the dividends. As soon as I discover that they have entered I will just bunk them together and report them. So here goes...


logo, HSBC


I currently have 270 parts in this ETF Russia and from them I received 11.83 USD which got converted into 10.45 EUR. Due to that I no longer live in Germany they do not remove any tax unless the dividends are being paid out from a German company so the entire 10.45 € was paid out as cash on my broker account.


TJX, logo


From my 32 shares in TJX I received a total of 8.32 USD that was converted to 7.44 EUR. From this I had to pay 15% in taxes to the US which means that I got 6.32 EUR out as cash on my broker account.

To find out more about TJX then please visit analysis of TJX 2016.


Intel, logo


I have 135 shares in Intel and from them I received 35.10 USD which got converted into 31.39 EUR. US took 15% taxes so 4.71 EUR and I received 26.68 EUR out as cash on my broker account.

To find out more about Intel please visit analysis of Intel 2016.

To check out my current dividend payment history then please visit the Stock Dividends page which has now been updated.

No comments: