Sunday 7 November 2021

Stock bought in November 2021

 

A lot of people here in the UK love KFC and I would even say to the point of madness. There were people doing crazy things when there was a shortage of chicken supply and they were not able to receive their weekly KFC meal. All these issues are sorted since several months but the passion that so many had towards getting their KFC fix remains and likely will do for a long, long time.

I therefore bought 22 shares in Yum Brands at a total cost of 2,437 €.

This stock will be included in the next upcoming summary update.

1 comment:

2025 said...

It's a quality company and stock. I've been shareholder since 2010. Unfortunately I haven't added ever since. But finally the KFC chain is also coming to Finland so I can eat in my own restaurant. :)