Saturday 28 February 2015

Dividend From ETF Russia: February 2015

HSBC, the provider of my Russian ETF

To be honest with you this dividend was not at all on my radar neither in terms of when as well as the size of it. I did on purpose buy the dividend paying ETF so I did expect to get something but nothing close to the amount that was paid out.

For my 135 parts I received a total of 48.98 USD which got converted to 43.12 € and since my investment was 1,014 € I got a 4.25% dividend which is not bad at all. Oh, and I paid no taxes since it is running on the 801 € that are tax free on capital gains here in Germany.

The Stock Dividends page has now been updated if you want to follow my dividend progress.

1 comment:

Fredrik von Oberhausen said...

Ugh, I just now got a message that the bank clawed back this dividend. They then added 9.81 € in taxes on it and paid out the 33.31 € that was left after the taxes. The stock dividend page has been updated with the new tax costs.