Tuesday 31 March 2015

Dividend from Eniro: March 2015


Eniro, a Swedish internet search company

This is not a real dividend but stems from the sales of the right issues that were given to me. Hopefully I am learning each day to become a better investor and for me with Eniro it was a matter of watering the weed if I would have joined. I will see how the company progresses for the next couple of quarters to see if it will be worth to increase my holding again. Now I do, hopefully, always demand good results from a company before I push in more money.

I received 2,550 rights issues and they were sold to the price of 0.27 SEK which gave me in the end 74.50 € as cash on my account. I will add this as if it were a dividend paid out.

To find out more about Eniro please visit analysis of Eniro 2015.

To check out my current dividend payment history then please visit the Stock Dividends page which has now been updated.

No comments: