Wednesday 7 October 2015

Stock bought October 2015: RWE


RWE, a German energy company

Since the share price of RWE have continued to drop like a stone I found it to be irresistible not to buy more. First it dropped around -30% due to nuclear and coal which then was the moment I decided to step in with a first investment and since then it has dropped an additional -50%! Due to general insecurity and at least I would say... due to the fear of a potential decrease in dividend payment. Personally I do not care what kind of dividend I receive one year as long as I believe that the company will recover and that they will once again start to pay out acceptable dividends.

This time I decided to step in by buying 150 shares at a total cost (including fees) of 1499.95 € or 10.00 € per share. This means that I am now the happy owner of 235 shares in RWE at a total cost of 3545 € including fees or 15.09 € per share.

To find out more about RWE please take a look at analysis of RWE 2015.

If you want to see my current Stock Portfolio then click on the link but the portfolio will not be fully updated until the end of the month.

No comments: