Friday 9 April 2021

Stock bought in March 2021

 Due to that I had maxed out my stock ISA I was forced to wait until the new tax year here in the UK started before I could transfer money over to the broker account. This has now happened and the money was transferred.

In the end I decided to go for a company that I like to use very much and in an industry that have been trashed during the last year so it is truly contrarian. Ideally it should have been bought a year ago but back then I made other investments. There are old rules saying that one should never buy into the airline industry because they always need to make heavy investments to stay on top of safety and security but I do not agree with those old rules of thumb.

I therefore decided to buy 200 shares in EasyJet at a total cost of 2332.80 € or 11.664 €/share.

No comments: