Sunday 30 May 2021

Summary of May 2021

 

Summary of May 2021

By the look of things it is going to be yet another poor year in terms of dividends. Three companies made payments to me so that is great but overall it is not even close to being at a level that will pay by monthly bills.

Had a serious breakdown on the motorway this week. the suspension started to eat into my tyre and even though it was a smart motorway I was lucky to have an emergency stop within an acceptable distance. The car has now been fixed and it was not cheap however it should not disrupt my investment capability too much in the coming month.

Work is going ok but also not more than that. More and more people are now coming into the office and the CEO is old school with people must be there and look busy. He is all about the image and not about actual performance which can be frustrating every now and then.

For the previous summary please visit Summary of April 2021 and here you can see my stock portfolio as it is.


The total invested value is now at: 218,164
 . Monthly investments were made in the Mixed ETF, Austria ETF and Lufthansa.


The value of the portfolio is today: 313,034 € and I have 3,323 € in cash on my broker accounts. I have realised gains of 3,323 € and unrealised of 94,870 € (30.3%) which is not good enough but it is improving. My ETFs are now up at a value of 57% of my portfolio.


DAX is now up at 15,520 points which means that it has increased by 2.5% since the previous summary and my own portfolio has reduced by -1.4% in the same time period.

Conclusion: DAX had another good month! My portfolio always takes a bit of a beating when I add in a larger sum of cash which I did during May so I am not surprised about the result. However, the overall sum is starting to look very good and I will very likely go beyond the 350k € in the set timeline.

No comments: