Friday 3 April 2015

Stocks of Interest: April 2015


Stocks of Interest, April, 2015

The only open position that I have now which could be of interest to fill would be my ETF Austria but I assume that there is no stress due to two reasons. One the Austrian government recently allowed a bank to go bankrupt and secondly because the oil price seems to remain low for longer then what I had thought. The largest part of the ETF is a bank and the second largest is an oil company so I think I can wait a little.
For the previous report please see Stocks of Interest: March 2015.


Stocks of Interest, April, 2015


There are still a couple of companies that needs to be updated but the ten top ones are: Pharmstandard, Balaton, Gazprom, TransContainer, Sollers, Novatek, Splendid Medien, Tag Immobilien, Agroton and Kamaz.


DAX, April, 2015


The companies in DAX that has done silly drops are Lufthansa and RWE. The rule says that one should never buy airplane companies but more than 50% of Lufthansa is service related so I do not have a fear of buying lufthansa.


My own companies, April, 2015


As I mentioned above at some point I need to bring more into ETF Austria but besides from that I am fairly happy with the sizes of my holdings.

From the Stocks of Interest page you will have direct access to the live update of the list from Google drive and if you go to the Stock Portfolio page you find the direct access to the live update of my current holdings and their share prices compared to my future expectations.

No comments: