Wednesday 16 December 2015

Dividend from IBM: December 2015

IBM, an American IT service provider

And also the final dividend payment from IBM for this year arrived on the broker account. As always we look forward to receiving new fresh money in dividends in the coming year. Ideally one should re-invest it but with crazy high broker fees as well as not having the possibility to own parts of shares we end up with no other possibility but to invest the dividends from IBM elsewhere.

For my 16 lonely shares I received in total 20.80 USD that got converted into 18.94 € from that was taken 4.84 € in taxes and I received 14.10 € cash on my account.

To know more about IBM please click on analysis of IBM 2015 and to check out my current dividend payment history then please visit the Stock Dividends page which has now been updated.

No comments: