Monday 21 March 2016

Dividend from IBM: March 2016


IBM, an American IT service company

My technology oil tanker IBM decided to please their owners by giving out a dividend for the first quarter of 2016. I recently increased my holding in IBM and for this reason the quarter payment jumped up significantly.

For my 25 shares in IBM I received a total of 32.5 USD which got converted into 29.53 € and from this  the American took 15% in taxes or 4.43 €. This left me with 25.10 € as cash paid out on my broker account. With IBM I now have  a YoC of 3.6% which is very reasonable in my opinion.

To find out more concerning IBM then please check out analysis of IBM 2016.

To check out my current dividend payment history then please visit the Stock Dividends page which has now been updated.

No comments: