Friday 4 March 2016

Dividend from Intel: March 2016


Intel, an American processor company

Intel arrived with their first quarter dividend payment. Since I last month managed to increase my holding in Intel before the x-day I also received dividend for my 35 new shares.

For my total 135 shares in Intel I received 35.10 USD that got converted to 32.18 €. From this I ended up paying taxes in the size of 4.83 € which means that I got 27.35 € as cash on my broker account. This corresponds to a YoC of 4.9% which I find very impressive considering that I bought new shares last month at a much higher price AND this is a technology company that spend insane amount of money on R&D to stay ahead and yet they can pay out these nice dividends. Wonderful!

To find out more about Intel please visit analysis of Intel 2016.

To check out my current dividend payment history then please visit the Stock Dividends page which has now been updated.

No comments: