Tuesday 5 May 2020

Stock bought May 2020: Skanska



I had cash on my broker account and I've never been good at holding on to any form of cash buffer on my broker account so I decided to buy a Swedish construction company, Skanska, that I have not made an analysis of in recent years. It is a good company and they are active in many countries. They are excellent when it comes to sustainability and they should be able to start doing very well in the UK in the coming years based on the bankruptcy of Carillion in 2018.

I bought 135 shares at a price of 16.66 €. I additionally paid 8.9 € in fees which makes the total investment to 2258.90 €.

To take a look at my current Stock Portfolio then please click on the link. The portfolio will however not be fully updated until the end of the month and I will in the coming weeks arrive with the analysis of it.

No comments: