Tuesday 29 December 2020

Stock bought in December 2020

In December the salary arrives on the 24th which is a nice Christmas gift for many however it also makes the month of January very, very long. My "normal" investment is ~€2k and also this month I stretch it out to be closer to €3k so January will very likely be very long for me... 


I decided to increase my holding in Shell and I therefore bought 80 more B shares for €1124. This means that I now have 270 shares in Shell at a current invested value of €3171 or €11.74 per share.

I once again bought shares in a company with low trading volumes and therefore I will also not reveal which company this is but it shall instead be named Stock Y. In total 770 shares were bought for a total investment of €2193 or €2.85 per share.

To take a look at my current Stock Portfolio then please click on the link (if blogger allows it...). The portfolio will however not be fully updated until the end of the month.

No comments: