Monday 14 September 2015

Dividend from TJX: August 2015


TJX, an American off-price fashion chain

My off-price fashion retail chain TJX arrived with the Q2 dividend now in August. I keep forgetting that almost all the American companies pay out dividend every quarter so I it was not in my thoughts that I should start to get any dividends from TJX this year. Since they pay out, for the full year, around 1% the quarter payments are tiny as you will soon see but I do not own TJX due to the earnings. I own them due to the amount of customers running to the store.

For my 32 shares I was paid 6.72 USD which got converted to 5.97 €. From this was taken 1.52 € in taxes and I was left with 4.45 € cash on my broker account.

To find out more about TJX then please visit analysis of TJX but to get a real feeling for it then please just go to one of their stores! But please be careful if you enter without thoughts of buying something because personally I find that very hard and I am a fairly controlled person when it comes to shopping.

To check out my current dividend payment history then please visit the Stock Dividends page which has now been updated.

No comments: