Monday 22 December 2014

A danger of running a blog


Santa Claus, fish, graffiti, Berlin, Germany

I tend to look at myself as a fairly solid, down to earth person that are stubborn and likes to walk my own way. I read a massive amount of annual and quarter reports, I read plenty of newspaper articles (not exclusively financial), I read all the blogs that I follow and then some and even company press releases (only from my companies though!).

It is a massive flow of the written word that is bombarding me each and every day. In most cases this is by what I would call dead words. By that I mean that the words were not written to me specifically but generally for every one. Comments however, written for me on the blog or on other blogs that I read, are more "alive".

I was not expecting this but I must surrender and admit that I am getting influenced by comments when I run this blog. I can still not evaluate if this has been or will be in the future good or bad for me. Today I just need to admit that they do influence me and I hope that it will be for the good for me in the long run and that it will help me to improve my investment result.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope I can influence you to keep up the good work. Because I like it!

/H

Fredrik von Oberhausen said...

Hahaha, so it is your fault I am doing so bad! Hahaha! Then I hope that we next year together will be doing a much better job!

Fredrik von Oberhausen said...

Thanks for your comment Addison Conroy! I am looking forward to read what you write about those key factors.