Saturday 6 December 2014

Dividend from Intel: December 2014


Intel , an American chip producer

The forth and final dividend payment from Intel arrived just recently. I directly see on my broker account that some extra cash has arrived but I am then never informed how much taxes were taken so for that reason I always wait until I receive the paper with the mail before I make a publication.

Intel paid exactly the same as last quarter so 0.225 USD per share. This means that I received 22.50 USD for my 100 shares of Intel. There has been some changes in the USD/EUR exchange rate so I received 18.01 € this time. From that was removed 2.71 € in taxes and I received 15.30 € on my broker account.

Since spring 2014 the share price of Intel have rushed like crazy from 17.70 € to now being around 30 € and I start to be uncomfortable owning them. I hope that the earnings of the full year 2014 will justify their latest market valuation.

If you want to see more about Intel then please go here for the analysis of Intel 2014.

To check out my current dividend payment history then please visit the Stock Dividends page which has now been updated.

No comments: