Monday 6 August 2018

Dividends from Nike, ABF, ETF Oil: July 2018


Logo of Nike 2018


For my 40 shares in Nike I received a total of 6.83 € in dividends. From this was taken 1.02 € in taxes and I was left with 5.81 € as cash on my broker account.

To find out more about Nike then please click here.

Logo of ABF 2018

For my 100 shares in ABF I received a total of 13.19 € in dividends. From this I received 13.19 € as cash on my broker account.

To find out more about ABF then please click here.

Logo of BlackRock 2018

For my 185 parts in ETF Oil (owned by BlackRock) I received a total of 51.11 € in dividends which was paid out directly to my broker account.

To find out more about ETF Oil then please click here.

To see my total dividend flow then please visit the Stock Dividends page that has now been updated.

No comments: