Sunday 23 August 2020

Stock bought August 2020: ABF



Three months ago or so I mentioned that I was too heavily involved in retail and that was part of the reason for why I did not buy any more ABF and instead increased my holdings in Skanska and Tessenderlo. I'm afraid that the temptation was too great for me and I did increase my holdings in ABF. I still need to buy a forest and property company but I've neither had the energy or the time to look into what I should buy. Any suggestion is welcome for those two types of companies.

I bought 100 more shares in ABF for 22.00 € per share. This means that I now hold 200 shares at a total cost (including fees) of 3,885 € or 19.43 € per share.

To take a look at my current Stock Portfolio then please click on the link. The portfolio will however not be fully updated until the end of the month.

No comments: