Tuesday 29 December 2020

Dividends during December 2020: Shell, Intel, IBM & BP


Shell kindly paid out some dividends to me for my 190 shares in the size of €26.09 which, due to them being held in an ISA and being the UK Shell shares B, I paid no taxes on it and it arrived as cash on my broker account.


Intel also paid out dividends to me in the size of €37.06 from this was taken €5.56 in taxes and I received €31.50 as cash on my broker account.


As tradition holds for the US companies with quarterly payments I received also dividends from IBM. I received €33.56 and from this Mr. Taxman took €5.03 leaving €28.53 as cash on my account.


The final dividend payment for the year was from BP and in the size of €34.45 which was directly paid out as cash on my broker account.

To see my total dividend flow then please visit the Stock Dividends page that has now been updated. 

No comments: