Sunday 4 July 2021

Summary of June 2021

 

Summary of June 2021

Several smaller dribbles of dividends arrived this month which is always nice!

Due to the payment of the repairs from the previous months breakdown of my car as well as an upcoming staycation here in the UK I have not managed to transfer as much funds as I would have liked to my broker account. This means that I will hold on making any investments this month and will have to make it next month instead.

The losses associated with Stock X is annoying. A sure thing is never sure. I still have a small holding but not enough to make a true difference in either direction.

Work is starting to look a bit brighter again and the projects starts to take off after a long period of treading water. Working on putting together a list for the next developments that will be made in the company and I look forward to how the board will look upon them in the next six months period.

For the previous summary please visit Summary of May 2021 and here you can see my stock portfolio as it is.


The total invested value is now at: 224,520 . Monthly investments were made in the Mixed ETF and Rio Tinto. Majority of Stock X was sold.


The value of the portfolio is today: 325,187 € and I have 2,515 € in cash on my broker accounts. I have realised gains of 2,498 € and unrealised of 100,667 € (31%) which is not good enough but it is improving. My ETFs are now up at a value of 59% of my portfolio.


DAX is now up at 15,650 points which means that it has increased by 0.8% since the previous summary and my own portfolio has increased by 1.3% in the same time period.

Conclusion: DAX had another month with a positive outcome while I must say that many of my shares went down. My saviour this month was clearly the pension fund that has done surprisingly well! There are some significant costs coming on the summerhouse this year which means that I need to have at least 30k € more in my coffins and if I want to be able to get my own house in Sweden I will need additional money for that... So my target can no longer be 350k € but instead I will need at least 430k €. How quickly situations change...

No comments: