Actually my plan was to buy a completely different company in November. I wanted to get that company at a very nice price and I therefore placed an order at a price that obviously was far too low and I have still not managed to buy the company and yet that money is blocked for doing anything else unless I stop the order and pay 4.5 € for doing so. This has been driving me up the walls. Each day I have been login into my broker account to see if the darn order has been taken or not and of course it have still not happened.
Happily I had a little bit more money on the account that I could use so I decided to use that now upon yet another massive share price drop for RWE. The CEO said (or at least it was interpreted like that by the journalist) that RWE has no money for making investments and they need to make investments to grow. This then brought up the fear of that RWE might be forced to issue more shares so that they can grow. If a company decided to issue more shares so that they get money to grow then I have no issue with this. I do not like when a company issues more shares because A) they are not generating enough money on their own to pay for operational costs or B) because otherwise they will go bankrupt because loans need to be paid back. There are probably a C and a D also but I can not think of them right now.
Anyway... due to this the share price dropped again by -5 to -6% and then I decide to pick up more shares in RWE.
I therefore bought 95 fresh shares in RWE at a price of 10.823 € or 1,036.08 € including fees in total. I now hold 330 shares in RWE with a total investment of 4,585 € or 13.89 € per share including fees.
If you want to see my current Stock Portfolio then click on the link but the portfolio will not be fully updated until the end of the month.