Sunday 27 April 2014

Screener for Ukrainian stocks?


Ukraine flag source wikimedia
source: Wikimedia

It seems as if I spoke in haste in my article "how contrarian has Russia and Ukraine become?" last time when I said that I had finally found a good stock screener for Russia and Ukraine. It works very well for Russia but I have at the moment nothing good for Ukraine.

So therefore this is more or less a plead asking if someone knows a good site that I can use?

Part of the problem seems to be that many of the Ukraine companies are registered elsewhere. I have already previously analysed two stocks from Ukraine and one is Kernel (analysis of Kernel)which is registered in Poland and then we have Agroton (analysis of Agroton) which is registered in Cyprus. This of course makes it very hard to even figure out which companies I should look at to analyse.

So... I will keep looking. Worst case scenario I will just fire off some analysis of the biggest companies in Ukraine and hope that at least one or two of them will be contrarian enough to be of interest. Even if they are not contrarian I will still publish them for future reference as I always do.
 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The ft.com has a global stock screener:

http://markets.ft.com/screener/customScreen.asp

It lists only 20 companies for Ukraine though.

Sincerely,

Hugh

Anonymous said...

Also, the ft.com global stock screener is free.

Thanks for the great articles!

Sincerely,

Hugh

Fredrik von Oberhausen said...

Thanks Hugh!

I will take a look there to see what I find on the financial times screener.