Sunday 7 June 2015

Dividend from Intel: June 2015


Intel, an American chip producer

The second quarter dividend payment from Intel arrived on the account. Also this time they decided to pay out 0.24 USD per share which gave me once again 24 USD for my 100 shares. This got converted into 21.91 € so the euro has gotten slightly weaker during the quarter (I got 21.33 € in Q1, as can be seen here Dividend from Intel: March 2015). This time I did not only get away with the 15% US taxes but I also had to pay taxes in Germany which meant that I paid 5.60 € in taxes and received 16.31 € out as cash on my broker account.

To find out more about Intel then please click on analysis of Intel 2015.

To check out my current dividend payment history then please visit the Stock Dividends page which has now been updated.


No comments: