Saturday 11 June 2016

Dividend from E.On: June 2016


E.On, a Germany energy giant.

I must say that I was a little confused when I discovered this dividend payment on my broker account... I hoped and expected that it would be the same as last year and that I would be able to take the dividend in the form of shares. Apparently this was not the case and the dividend was paid out as cash.

For my 400 shares I received 200 €. From this was taken 52.75 € in taxes and I received 147.25 € paid out as cash on my broker account. The YoC for E.On is around 4% which is ok but should have been much better based on the holding time that I got on this one.

To find out more about E.On please visit analysis of E.On 2016.

To check out my current dividend payment history then please visit the Stock Dividends page which has now been updated.

No comments: