Sunday 10 June 2018

Stock bought June 2018: DBAG


Logo of DBAG 2018

DBAG has had two poorer quarter reports in comparison to last year. Their work is cyclical in the sense that they step into companies, try to improve them, and then sell them off. This requires that the company is up at a level that makes it worth to sell them on AND that there is a buyer for it. If you have several young companies in the portfolio then there is also no chance to turn them over quickly.

Due to their highly impressive 2017 it appears as if investors that do not really understand what DBAG is doing stepped in which made the share price go up to over 50 €. Two poor quarters and they scatter again by the look of it. For me this means a good opportunity to buy some more shares in a company, that according to me, is fully functional.

I therefore used money that I have received from dividends and I bought 55 more shares at a total price of 1975.04 € which included a 8.9 € fee. I now have 155 shares in DBAG at a total cost of 3989 €.

To find out more about DBAG then please click here.

To take a look at my current Stock Portfolio then please click on the link. The portfolio will however not be fully updated until the end of the month.

No comments: