Saturday 30 October 2021

Stocks bought in Sep/Oct 2021

I do not yet know if it was an unfortunate situation or a great one however after I had decided to increase by holdings in Lufthansa and Easyjet in August both of them came out with new shares that they offered to the market in September. I joined in both of them which pushed up my holding to a level that I'm not so happy about but it also meant that I received more shares offered to me so as always, future will tell.

I therefore bought 217 more shares in Easyjet at a total cost of 1052.43 €. This brought my holding to 547 shares at a total cost of 4603 €.

I also ended up with 470 new shares in Lufthansa at a total cost of 1705.41 €. This brought my holding to 940 shares at a total cost of 6262 €.

These stocks will be included in the upcoming summary update.

No comments: