Tuesday 27 May 2014

Dividend from K+S: May 2014


K+S a German potash and salt miner


The next company to award me became K+S and by the look of it they did not like me very much. Last year they paid out 1.4 € per share in dividend and my expectation due to the problems with potash and magnesium prices that the dividend would end up around 0.9-1.1 € per share which would then have been less than 50% of their earnings last year (EPS was 2.27 €).

Instead they decided to play it ultra safe and decided to only pay out 0.25 € per share which is only around 1% in dividend and really bad in my eyes. So for my 152 shares I only received 38 € that was added to my deposit. If you want to take a look at K+S then please see the analysis of K+S 2014.

The Stock Dividends page has now been updated.

No comments: