Wednesday 11 June 2014

Contrarian stock bought June 2014: DBAG


DBAG a German investment company


Now that my move is finished and I managed to get away with less costs than expected I could invest part of the temporary buffer that I had built up. There are some larger costs on the horizon such as buying a new bicycle with a good lock, booking the vacation trip and I also have to get service the official check-up of my car to be allowed to drive it for the next two years. According to my calculations the costs for the above mentioned things will be in the range of 700 euro so...

I therefore decided to increase my position in a company that I already own and that was Deutsche Beteiligungs AG. Here is the previous analysis of Deutsche Beteiligungs AG.

The position was increased with 50 shares and including the trading fee I ended up paying 20.07 € per share which gives me today a total amount of 100 shares at the average price of 20.14 € per share. I am looking forward to remaining as a shareholder in DBAG for a long time.

With the next update of the monthly report the new change will be brought in to the Stock Portfolio.
 

No comments: