Friday 7 November 2014

The list is complete


street light, Berlin, DDR, green

It has been some hard work to do it but now the deed is finally done! All the companies that I have analysed can now be found on this list: All company analysis. There you will also find some companies that I did analyse but never wrote a formal report about. When that is the case then there will also be no link from the name of the company going back to the analysis of the company on the blog.

And I once again must bring up that please check the date of the analysis! If that date is too old in your opinion then please ask me for a new analysis so that I can update the data. I will as time goes try to update a couple of the companies that have had negative earnings. Especially if their share price have moved up since the latest analysis since that could indicate that the company have started to get back on their feet again and could potentially be an interesting investment.

I will of course also always keep looking for new investments and I will publish them as they arrive on my desk and I am as always happy about suggestions (if you have suggestions for stocks that I should analyse then please go to the Analysis Requests page.)

On the agenda now for the next couple of weeks will be reports from the companies that I own. The start of that has as of yet not been very good so I hope that the future will hold a couple of gold coins among the rubble.

No comments: