Sunday 6 December 2015

Dividend from TJX: December 2015


TJX, an American off-price retailer

TJX once again paid out dividend to me as the excellent shareholder that I am. Since I lately go more and more often to do my shopping there + the dividend payments are not very high I am still at a loss compared to what I have bought. Hopefully one day that it will be the inverse! Hmmm... that would be a funny target to have: Getting more in dividends from the companies which products you use than what you spend on their products.

For my 32 shares I received 6.72 USD which got converted to 6.35 €. From this 1.62 € was taken as away as taxes and I ended up with 4.73 € on my broker account as cash.

To find out more about TJX then please visit analysis of TJX.

To check out my current dividend payment history then please visit the Stock Dividends page which has now been updated.

No comments: