Friday 9 October 2015

Extra stock bought October 2015: BP


BP, a British oil giant

My British oil giant BP went from one fire to the next one which has then also caused the share price to drop down even further. The second fire which is currently running is hitting them additionally hard to to their heavy investment in Russia which at the moment gives them little to none back. As I have so often said I invested in BP far too early and probably now would have been the good moments since they are severely pushed down. Unfortunately I have not been standing on the sideline for the last 3.5 years so all I can do now is to increase my position. So I did. This investment was made possible due to my sale of MüRe as were previously reported.

I therefore bought an additional 236 shares at a total cost of 1,049.84 € or 4.45 € per share including fees. This now gives me a total of 590 shares in BP and I have invested 3041 € or 5.15 € per share including the fees.

To find out more about BP please click on analysis of BP 2015.

If you want to see my current Stock Portfolio then click on the link but the portfolio will not be fully updated until the end of the month. 

No comments: