Sunday 31 August 2014

Slow day today...


Ocea, Sea, Rocky, shore, coastline

Today I am having a bit of a slow day and therefore the only thing I have the energy to do is to make the update of the analysis of Aksa based on the discussions that I had with Vega in the comments below on that analysis.

My problem was that they reported the quantity of shares as being 18,500 million but the capital value of the shares were 185 million lira and by the look of things that is then also the quantity of shares. I find that strange but still it appears to be like that. The quantity of shares is always crucial in each analysis and what goes for anything in this world... bad data in = even worse data out, unless you are extremely lucky but few are on a consistent enough basis.

Now I will start working on the inside trading so that I can publish that tomorrow and then I must make a kladdkaka and later on this afternoon a lasagne. In the last couple of weeks I have also started to read normal books (= non finance books) again and I hope to enjoy this afternoon with reading a bit more especially since the skies above Berlin are filled with rain heavy clouds.
 

No comments: